Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Few Jokes and Read it .............before laugh

Talking too much  :  

One day Mr. Smith, the president of a large corporation, called his vice-president, Dave, into his office and said, “We’re making some cutbacks, so either Jack or Barbara will have to be laid off.”
Dave looked at Mr. Smith and said, “Barbara is my best worker, but Jack has a wife and three kids. I don’t know whom to fire.”
The next morning Dave waited for his employees to arrive.
Barbara was the first to come in, so Dave said, “Barbara, I’ve got a problem. You see, I’ve got to lay you or Jack off and I don’t know what to do?”
Barbara replied, “You’d better jack off. I’ve got a headache.” 


Construction Worker's Tale :

A construction worker on the 5th floor of a building needed a handsaw. He spots another worker on the ground floor and yells down to him, but he can’t hear him. So the worker on the 5th floor tries sign language.
He pointed to his eye meaning “I”, pointed to his knee meaning “need”, then moved his hand back and forth in a hand saw motion. The man on the ground floor nods his head, pulls down his pants, whips out his chop and starts masturbating.
The worker on 5th floor gets so pissed off he runs down to the ground floor and says, “What the f–k is your problem!!! I said I needed a hand saw!”.
The other guy says, “I knew that! I was just trying to tell you – I’m coming!” 


Husband's Tale :

One night, as a couple lays down for bed, the husband starts rubbing his wife’s arm.
The wife turns over and says “I’m sorry honey, I’ve got a gynecologist appointment tomorrow and I want to stay fresh.”
The husband, rejected, turns over.
A few minutes later, he rolls back over and taps his wife again.
“Do you have a dentist appointment tomorrow too?” 

Animal Talk : 

A male whale produces 8 – 9 thousand gallons of semen, and the female takes only 10% of it.
And you expect the sea water ‘not’ to be salty.
 

Mom's Naughty Tale :
There was a boy called D*ck. He asked his mom one day:
D*ck: “Mom, why is my friend’s name Diamond?”
Mom: “Because her mom likes diamonds and most moms name their children by what they like.”
D*ck: “Then what’s my name supposed to mean?”

No comments:

Post a Comment